- SMARTIDIOM is looking for translators from Latvian into Portuguese, to complete our Supplier List. The candidates must be native speakers of the target language and specialised in the following areas of expertise: Automotive, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Life Sciences or Software.
- Translate documents into the target language;
- Produce and deliver high-quality translations, always respecting the deadlines;
- Use CAT Tools (SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, Wordfast, Idiom WorldServer, etc.).
- Native fluency in the main target language;
- High proficiency in the main source language;
- Resident in the country of the target language (preferential);
- Advanced knowledge of CAT Tools (namely, SDL Trados Studio), Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat;
- Personal access to the Internet;
- Strong sense of responsibility, organisation and attention to detail;
- Stress resistance;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Full commitment to deadlines and project instructions.
The candidates must comply to at least ONE of the following requirements:
- Academic qualifications in Translation;
- Academic qualification in other area + 2 years of proven professional experience as a full-time Translator;
- 5 years of proven professional experience as a full-time Translator, if the candidate doesn’t have any superior academic qualification.
Observation: The candidates that pass the first stage will be required to take a Translation Test in order to evaluate their skills. SMARTIDIOM will require a digital copy of a stamped certificate of qualifications or any other type of document that indicates full completion of academic and/or professional studies related to Translation (as per international standard ISO 17100).
What we offer in return:
- Payment up to 30 days after invoicing;
- Free training in new tools;
- Professional growth in an equally growing company.
Founded in 2012, SMARTIDIOM offers innovative multilingual services, helping global organisations and brands to grow and achieve international success. Our solutions include technical translation, technical writing, website and software localisation, software and hardware testing, copywriting, transcreation (creative translation for marketing and advertising), subtitling, interpreting, narration and audio/video transcription. Actively present in 25 countries, SMARTIDIOM partners with clients from a wide variety of industries, including Marketing and Advertising, IT and Software, Telecommunications, Construction, Energy and the Environment.